Help keep your student safe and healthy for in-person learning this school year! Back-to-school vaccines will be available at no cost on Saturday, 10/9, at the Larimer County Department of Health and Environment in Fort Collins for students who have Medicaid, health insurance that does not cover vaccines, and those who do not have health insurance. COVID-19 vaccines will also be available for anyone who is age 12 and older.
Families must have an appointment for their student.
- Who: Youth who have Medicaid, insurance that doesn't cover vaccinations, and those who do not have health insurance are eligible
- What: No cost for immunizations
- When: Saturdays, 10/9, 10/23, 11/06, from 9am-3pm
- Where: Larimer County Health-Fort Collins, 1525 Blue Spruce Dr, Fort Collins
- How: Appointments only. Sign up here: https://larimerhealth.secure.force.com/schoolVaccine
Students who have private health insurance should visit their healthcare provider or a local pharmacy for vaccines.
All vaccine records or vaccine exemptions are due by November 1st. For all vaccine exemptions, please click the following link for the new
protocols from the state.